Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US Secretary of Defense calls for the survival of his country's troops in Iraq after the defeat of "

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US Secretary of Defense calls for the survival of his country's troops in Iraq after the defeat of " Empty US Secretary of Defense calls for the survival of his country's troops in Iraq after the defeat of "

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Mar 2017, 4:20 am

US Secretary of Defense calls for the survival of his country's troops in Iraq after the defeat of "Daesh"

Date: 23/03/2017 10:46
    James Mattis, US Defense Secretary

Information / Baghdad ..

Called US Secretary of Defense James Mattis, the US troops to stay in Iraq after the defeat of "Daesh", justified in order to prevent the return and the emergence of the terrorist group again.

The agency quoted the "Knight" for Matisse as saying, "It should be on the US forces to stay in Iraq after the defeat of Daesh to prevent the return and the emergence of the terrorist group again."

Mathis said before the Armed Services Committee in the Senate that "it would be wrong to leave Iraq, as did the United States in 2011", stressing that it "should not be an American citizen bears the burden of US troops to stay in Iraq."

The secretary pointed out that it "does not see any reason to pull out of a new Iraq and restore the same lesson."

It is noteworthy that the last period has seen a steady increase in the number of US troops and military advisers, which raised fears of a continued presence of US troops to stay after the defeat of "Daesh." Finished / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:56 pm