Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade: the ration card allocations Do not block all food vocabulary

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade: the ration card allocations Do not block all food vocabulary Empty Trade: the ration card allocations Do not block all food vocabulary

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Jan 2017, 5:33 am

[size=32]
    Trade: the ration card allocations Do not block all food vocabulary[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

one hour ago

Twilight News / Ministry of Commerce announced on Wednesday that allocated the money to buy food vocabulary decided as a result of the difficult financial crisis experienced by the country and there is not enough money to buy food vocabulary regularly.

The ministry said in a statement, that it had not received the money allocated in the budget of 2016 because of financial difficulties. This has impacted negatively on the nature of the ministry's commitment to providing food vocabulary on the pan months last year.

The statement noted that the CEC contracted held continuous meetings this week for the purpose of approval of the presentations have to supply material for edible oil from the global origins of the vocabulary provided within the coming months, filling the need for all regions of the country to this article.

He is pointing out that there is an urgent need for the materials of wheat and rice to meet local need and that the ministry provided the sugar through a contract with the national laboratories and has contracted for the purchase of material oil for food from the origins of a global process of finalizing those contracts and supplied to the country urgently.

Trade confirmed that the financial circumstances through which the country is one of the fundamental reasons is to provide a vocabulary on a regular basis, which negatively impact the stability of the processing.

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 7:57 am