Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The distribution of land plots for government employees in Najaf

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The distribution of land plots for government employees in Najaf Empty The distribution of land plots for government employees in Najaf

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Jan 2017, 3:49 am

[size=30]The distribution of land plots for government employees in Najaf[/size]
    23/01/2017 10:47 | Number of Views: 19
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Direction Press / Baghdad[/rtl]
    [rtl]Najaf's governor called Luay al-Yassiri, all directors of government departments in the province to send lists of their constituencies employees who did not receive a piece of residential land.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Yasiri said in a statement received "direction Press", a copy of "We call on conservative circles all managers to submit an application under the request for a piece of residential land and sent an official letter to the governor's office to get a piece of residential land that demands a unified and menus for each advanced a circle to get to be the title on a piece of land for their employees so that is responsible for the preparation and requests of its staff the department. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that this would "cover all districts in the province as well as the related ministries of the federal government in addition to the security personnel of the army, police and trade unions of the inhabitants of the province of Najaf who Taattbak them public municipal controls."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He Yasiri "We have sought in coordination with the decision-makers in the federal government in obtaining the final approvals to proceed with the distribution of all state employees in order to give back to them because they have served the country's first and conservative second tens of years of fatigue and tiredness and make up for what they missed years of age and in recognition of the work of local government submitted the initiative to them precious and their families. "[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 1:44 pm