Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning: high annual inflation rate of 2%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning: high annual inflation rate of 2% Empty Planning: high annual inflation rate of 2%

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Jul 2013, 8:09 am

Planning: high annual inflation rate of 2%

Ali Salman - 07/16/2013 - 6:11 p |

Ministry of Planning and Development Cooperation, a decrease in the inflation index for the month of June, and at a rate of 1% and rising annually at a rate of 2%, and showed that overall prices in the Kurdistan region witnessed a decline during the last June by 0.7%.

He said ministry spokesman Abdul Zahra al-Hindawi told a news briefing yesterday that "the Central Bureau of Statistics of the Ministry of Planning completed the inflation report for the month of June, on the basis of field data collection for prices of goods and services components of the consumer basket of selected sample of outlets in all governorates of Iraq," noting that "These rates are calculated from the goods and services that include food, rent, transport and communications, health, education and other than consumer يقتنيه". Hindawi said that "indicators of inflation for the month of June fell to 1% compared to prices in the month of May last year due to lower some of the material, especially prices of vegetables at the level of Iraq and by 2.7%," adding that "the annual inflation rate for the period from June 2012 until June 2013 rose by 2 % as a result of high section of clothing and footwear by 7.4%. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 1:06 pm