Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Education for "Light": The Ministry of Education first ministries implementing the Law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Education for "Light": The Ministry of Education first ministries implementing the Law Empty Parliamentary Education for "Light": The Ministry of Education first ministries implementing the Law

Post by Rocky Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Parliamentary Education for "Light": The Ministry of Education first ministries implementing the Law of the transfer of powers to the provincial councils

Nur News / Baghdad 
    confirmed a member of the Education Committee MP architectural student, on Monday, the implementation of the decision to transfer the powers of the cadres of the Ministry of Education to the provincial councils and included converting Directorates of Education employees ' salaries to the angel of the provincial councils and the entry into force of this decision , starting from the beginning of this year.
    The MP said in a statement the "Nur News" that "the decision on the validity of the provincial salaries and appointments and the Angels and other councils of the matters set forth in the resolution while remaining educational fee education policy of the powers of the ministry."
    And the MP said, "The Ministry of Education is the first ministerial applied to this law, while the ministries of labor and social affairs, health and agriculture remain under complete preparations for the transfer of cadres of its departments to the angel of the provincial councils in the next stage."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:40 am