Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Prime Minister chairs the Ministerial Council for National Security Meeting

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Prime Minister chairs the Ministerial Council for National Security Meeting Empty Prime Minister chairs the Ministerial Council for National Security Meeting

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Feb 2017, 3:31 am

Prime Minister chairs the Ministerial Council for National Security Meeting

6/2/2017 0:00 

[rtl]BAGHDAD / morning

Chaired by Prime Minister General Commander of the Armed Forces, Dr. Haider al-Abadi Sunday Ministerial Council for National Security meeting. The Council discussed, according to a statement of the Prime Minister's Office has received «morning» relationship with the United States in light of recent decisions and their impact on the political, security, economic, trade and cultural relations between the two countries signed within the strategic framework agreement. Council face to take measures to protect Iraqi interests.
    The Council stressed the great confidence of the Iraqi armed forces , the heroine , a check - back victories on the terrorist gangs Daesh full for the Liberation of the Iraqi territory soon. 
    The Council also discussed a detailed report over the mechanisms to protect prisons and the data on Arab and foreign guests depositors in the Iraqi Corrections Department in addition to the work of customs checkpoints. 
    It was during the meeting, to approve the draft memorandum of understanding for cooperation between the intelligence of the Iraqi National Intelligence Service and the Belgian counterpart, as well as discuss and follow up on previous decisions and directives as well as a number of other topics on the agenda.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 10:39 am