Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US Defense Secretary to Ebadi: the reputation of a good army

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US Defense Secretary to Ebadi: the reputation of a good army Empty US Defense Secretary to Ebadi: the reputation of a good army

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Feb 2017, 2:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    US Defense Secretary to Ebadi: the reputation of a good army

Nur News / Baghdad 
    Search Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, on Monday, US Secretary of Defense James Metis and his accompanying delegation, search to strengthen relations between the two countries in the military and security fields and the war on Daesh and the battle to liberate the right coast of the connector.
    The President of the Council of Ministers said in a statement, "Nur News" received a copy of it on "the importance of international support for Iraq in its war against terrorism, reiterating the absence of any foreign troops fighting on Iraqi soil, and there are only advisers and that Iraqi troops are fighting and achieve victories."
    "We affirm our ability to defeat Daesh and we are at the crucial moments to liberate our cities, it is necessary to continue support for Iraq."
    In turn, new US Secretary of Defense, "his full support for Iraq in its war against terrorism and in other areas," adding that "we came to support Iraq and the emphasis on the continuation of the relationship and support for Iraq after Daesh."
    US minister praised the "great development and progress of the Iraqi army during the past two years and enjoys a very good reputation at home and abroad and there are tournaments and defend the civilians, the Iraqi army was not reflected in the global media."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 4:44 pm