Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Finance parliamentary: doing business in euros will not hurt our economy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance parliamentary: doing business in euros will not hurt our economy Empty Finance parliamentary: doing business in euros will not hurt our economy

Post by Rocky Fri 26 Jul 2013, 3:34 pm

Finance parliamentary: doing business in euros will not hurt our economy

POST 26 JULY / JULY 2013 13:40

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network ( IMN) – A member of the parliamentary Finance Committee that there was no economic damage from the use of the euro in some commercial exchanges rather than the U.S. dollar.

The MP Hassan al-Bayati’s ( IMN), That “Iraq used to rely mainly on the U.S. dollar but adversely affected the euro as needed and the agreement stipulated in each contract.”

And rule out al-Bayati, “be of the order has no negative impact on the value of the Iraqi dinar during the next phase” .

He said that “some European countries require Iraq to the euro to Tazizaammeltha national globally.”

He called a number of economists, the government in an economic conference on Thursday to reduce the euro to trade instability in the countries of the European Union.

It is noteworthy that the Iraqi dinar exchange rate has been rising against the U.S. dollar relatively rid Iraq of the provisions of Chapter VII of money.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Bigben
    Bigben
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Finance parliamentary: doing business in euros will not hurt our economy Empty Re: Finance parliamentary: doing business in euros will not hurt our economy

Post by Bigben Fri 26 Jul 2013, 4:10 pm

Interesting!
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Finance parliamentary: doing business in euros will not hurt our economy Empty Re: Finance parliamentary: doing business in euros will not hurt our economy

Post by weslin3 Fri 26 Jul 2013, 5:33 pm

It is noteworthy that the Iraqi dinar exchange rate has been rising against the U.S. dollar relatively rid Iraq of the provisions of Chapter VII of money.

I haven't seen the rise...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 9:36 pm