Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Economy: Mortgage oil does not hurt the interests of the State economy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Economy: Mortgage oil does not hurt the interests of the State economy Empty Parliamentary Economy: Mortgage oil does not hurt the interests of the State economy

Post by Rocky Sun May 08, 2016 10:55 am

Parliamentary Economy: Mortgage oil does not hurt the interests of the State
    economy

Since 05.08.2016 at 10:43 (Baghdad time)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Special scales News
    , The Commission on Parliamentary Economy and Investment, on Sunday that under Iraq's oil does not hurt
    He said committee member Najiba Najib, L / balance News /, "The subject of oil will be in exchange for the provision of funds to the country, any debts," asserting that "the mortgage is not in the interest of the state, because the country's production of oil was lost in the moment."
    And he stressed "the need to find other ways to export, and should not be only on oil exports accreditation."
    He pointed to Najib, that "the political situation in Iraq significantly affects the economic situation, with returns and the impact on the economic side."
    And he showed a member of the Committee, that "Parliament busy things we do not need, at a time when it was busy develop mechanisms to support the Iraqi economy."
    It is said that the World Bank as announced by the media and agreed in principle to lend to the province of Basra directly billion and a half billion dollars after receiving a sovereign guarantees, which means mortgage Basra oil.
    From: Inam Amaury        [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:50 am