Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

New York Attorney sack after refusing to resign

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

New York Attorney sack after refusing to resign Empty New York Attorney sack after refusing to resign

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Mar 2017, 5:20 am

New York Attorney sack after refusing to resign

New York Attorney sack after refusing to resign %D9%85%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%8A-%D9%86%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%83-%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%AA-%D8%A8%D9%87%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7-1-660x330New York prosecutor said Brett Bharara, he was sacked after refusing a request from the Ministry of Justice to submit his resignation to the president, Donald Trump's management excluding federal prosecutors who worked in former President Barack Obama's administration.
    Bharara said in a press release, "discharged from my position as a prosecutor for the Southern US Department of New York," while the Ministry of Justice certainly Bharara merely that no longer serve in the position.
    And the separation of Bharara in a series of high-profile criminal cases related to corruption and public funds, were among the 46 remaining from claiming the Obama administration and asked them who the Justice Department on Friday to resign.
    Bharara and like all Americans plaintiffs totaling 93 political appointees who are typically change them when he takes a new head office.
    Said New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, said that "President Trump's surprise decision and the unjustified dismissal of more than 40 US claiming this latest speed again in the chaos of the federal government."
    Bharara said in his statement, said that his work as a prosecutor for the US seven years "will always be the greatest honor in my career," noting that "his deputy, John Keane will be replaced by an interim period."

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 3:55 am