Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of Jubouri

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of Jubouri Empty Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of Jubouri

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Mar 2017, 4:25 am

Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of Jubouri

Date: 13/03/2017 11:49
    Parliament

Information / Baghdad ..

House hold, on Monday, its regular 18 of the current legislative term under the chairmanship of Salim al-Jubouri, with parliamentary source pointed out that the agenda of the meeting includes only two paragraphs.

The source told / information /, "The House of Representatives held this morning, its normal 18 of the current legislative term under the chairmanship of Salim al-Jubouri," pointing out that "the meeting will vote on a resolution on dues of farmers."

The source, who asked not to be named, said: "The meeting also includes discussion of the displaced people of Nineveh province in the presence of Governor Nofal Akub and the ministers concerned." Finished / 25 p.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 1:35 am