Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of al-Jubouri

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of al-Jubouri Empty Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of al-Jubouri

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Apr 2017, 6:50 am

Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of al-Jubouri

History of edits:: 2017/4/25 

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} held Chairman of the House of Representatives, Salim al-Jubouri, the regular session of parliament.
    It includes the agenda , " a vote on the subject of a conviction or lack of conviction of the House of Representatives answers to the President of the Independent Electoral Commission {Serbest Mustafa}, and vote on the wording of a decision on obliging the concerned authorities to apply national agricultural protection product, and vote on the proposed third amendment to the Law of the High Commissioner for Human Rights Law" .
    It also includes " the first reading of the draft Law of Communications and Informatics, the first reading of the draft law of the Iraqi National Oil Company, the first reading of the draft Health Insurance Law and the report and discussion of the proposed operation of the first graduates law."
    And it will be presented during the meeting , " a report and discussion of the proposed third amendment to the Law of Governorates not organized in a region No. 21 of the law of 2008, and a report and discussion of the proposed Fourth Amendment to the Law of Governorates not organized in a region Law No. 21 of 2008."
    As Parliament is scheduled to discuss today 's "report quarterly activity of the Commission on Security and Defense and the Committee on Culture and Alaalam.anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:20 am