Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

EU sets conditions to contribute to the reconstruction of Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

EU sets conditions to contribute to the reconstruction of Syria Empty EU sets conditions to contribute to the reconstruction of Syria

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Mar 2017, 3:11 am

15/03/2017 10:46 | Number of Views: 17 font size: Decrease font Enlarge font
    Direction Press / Agencies
    The European Parliament and the Council of Europe expressed its intention to provide financial assistance to post-conflict, on condition the start of a genuine and inclusive process of political transition there.
    The statement disclosed Allarrorba that in the long term, the peace will be achieved and the reconstruction of Syria by restarting the national economy, which has been severely damaged over the six years of war, and added following up: "In this context, as soon as conditions permit, and depending on demand, will be able to the IMF took the lead in the macroeconomic stability in Syria's efforts, in cooperation with the World Bank and policy advice in the field of structural and sectoral reforms, and loans.
    The statement pointed out that "to raise the effectiveness of international support to the limit, the international community need to work in one direction and in a manner fully coordinated, stressing that the EU wants to cooperate with Syria's neighbors in reconstructing the country, and pointed out that the investment needs in the reconstruction process It would be a "very large" and would require "a global effort."
    The statement added, "in preparation for the post of national reconciliation in Syria, the EU will cooperate with neighboring Syria, countries, international financial institutions and Arab and with other relevant parties, in order to discuss ways in which will be able to Syria's neighbors and regional actors, to contribute to the reconstruction of Syria and to discuss how to support the safe, voluntary and dignified for refugees and internally displaced persons.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/155216.html

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 1:14 pm