Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade is a crisis cell for transporting grain to underserved provinces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade is a crisis cell for transporting grain to underserved provinces Empty Trade is a crisis cell for transporting grain to underserved provinces

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Mar 2017, 1:49 am

Trade is a crisis cell for transporting grain to underserved provinces

Local From 2017-03-23 ​​at 20:31 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad - Mawazine News
    On Thursday, the Ministry of Commerce set up a crisis cell to transport grain from sites in Erbil, Al-Tuz and Kirkuk to the provinces in the center and south.
    "The duties of the crisis cell are to supervise the transport and follow-up operations in the warehouses of the northern sites in a field, and to accelerate the loading and unloading of grain and the processing of mills to address the grain shortage in some provinces," a ministry statement said.
    He explained that "the crisis cell, which consists of the Director General of Planning and Follow-up Abtahl Hashim and Assistant Director General of grain Naeem Almkosi and managers of transport sections in the companies began their functions in the transfer operations and a section of the campaigns start up to the provinces and the other on his way to arrive after several transfers and through the fleet The carrier of the ministry, which consists of 300 trucks with different loads.
    "The Minister of Trade, Dr. Salman Al-Jumaili, met with the crisis cell in the presence of the former Undersecretary of the Ministry. He also called for speeding up the transfer operations and exerting the best efforts by the employees. He appreciated the role played by the ministry's staff in facing the challenges facing the country and providing food for our people. "He said.
    The statement called for the ministry to "increase working hours and days during holidays and gathering to avoid the situation of shortages and treatment of grain in some provinces, which may reach good quantities during the coming hours."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 12:45 am