Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade announces the formation of a crisis cell to provide citizens with the Ramadan basket

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade announces the formation of a crisis cell to provide citizens with the Ramadan basket Empty Trade announces the formation of a crisis cell to provide citizens with the Ramadan basket

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Feb 2022, 6:08 am

Trade announces the formation of a crisis cell to provide citizens with the Ramadan basket

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    Today, Tuesday, the Ministry of Commerce announced the formation of a crisis cell to provide citizens with the Ramadan basket, while indicating that measures were taken to ensure the arrival of foodstuffs before the month of Ramadan.
    And the ministry’s spokesman, Muhammad Hanoun, said in an interview with the Iraqi News Agency, and followed by “Economy News”, that “the ministry formed a crisis cell headed by the minister and the membership of the agents, the director general of supervision and the director general of planning in the ministry, whose mission is to take measures for preparing the Ramadan basket,” noting that “this basket will be distributed Two meals, one before Ramadan and the other in the middle of the month.
    He added that "the ministry took measures to ensure the delivery of foodstuffs before the month of Ramadan to equip citizens with them," noting that "the procedures included following up on the company responsible for delivering the materials through the ports of northern and southern Iraq through Umm Qasr."
    It is noteworthy that Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi directed, earlier, to distribute two meals from the ration card during the upcoming blessed month of Ramadan.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 7:14 am