Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

More than 100 people were arrested on various charges in Wasit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

More than 100 people were arrested on various charges in Wasit Empty More than 100 people were arrested on various charges in Wasit

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Mar 2017, 1:14 am

More than 100 people were arrested on various charges in Wasit

 Wasit / Jabbar Bjay

Announced that Wasit province police headquarters, on Saturday, arrested 105 accused of various criminal cases, and found a number of remnants of war, during a security operation carried out in different parts of the province, and while found the body of a member in the east of the province 's security forces, confirmed the thwarted suicide attempt a young man near the helm Kut
    water.
    Said provincial police chief Major General Qasim Rashid Zowayed (range), said that "within the security procedures carried out by the Wasit police command over the past two weeks, has been arrested 105 accused, violators of the law in several areas of the governorate , " noting that " the arrests were based on the implementation of orders arrest issued by the judiciary
    competent. "
    He added Zuid, that "among the detainees, three wanted in accordance with Article (14) drugs and three others wanted in accordance with Article (406/31 Q.a) intentional homicide in addition to the seven suspects wanted in accordance with the articles (441, 442, 443 and 444) s PSC (crimes theft) and a number of accused of poaching fish using the means of fishing are prohibited, and there are offenders and others accused of quarrel issues and others , "adding that" all the detainees were transferred to several centers for security detention for interrogation on the background of the charges against them, before they are brought to justice at the time of the procedure revealed some indication of criminal cases , including cases of theft and murder. "
    In a related context, Wasit police chief, revealed find "detachments and police patrols on war remnants in the district of Essaouira , the Western Juyemish," adding that, Waste "is a six cannon - resistant aircraft 57 mm and 55 artillery shells 155 mm in addition to rocket Miloudka aircraft caliber 125 mm and a confrontational heads and 144 pomegranate offensive where the transfer of such waste to a safe place in preparation
    for dismantling. "
    He Zuwaid, that "among other security incidents, found the body belonged to a member in the rapid reaction was dumped in a swamp inside the old military site east of Kut, was directed patrols to the place of the accident and the transfer of the body to the morgue , forensic medicine , " noting that "detachments of river police I managed to save a young man tried to commit suicide after he threw himself into the Tigris River near Kut helm, where bail him out by a detachment of divers and handed over to his family in good health. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 3:11 am