Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The House of Representatives will vote on a resolution obliging the government to pay the entitlemen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The House of Representatives will vote on a resolution obliging the government to pay the entitlemen Empty The House of Representatives will vote on a resolution obliging the government to pay the entitlemen

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Mar 2017, 3:25 pm

The House of Representatives will vote on a resolution obliging the government to pay the entitlements of the peasants of the region

Written by : by saad in:March 30, 2017In

voice of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, on Thursday, a decision obliging the government to pay the entitlements of the peasants of the Kurdistan region like the rest of the provinces.
    The MP for the Kurdistan Alliance dry longings, in a statement , "Noor News" received a copy of it, "we have made a constant effort to defend the rights of peasants after delay their dues and then part of it cut off," noting that " the government is required to implement the parliament 's decision urgently, to pay the rest of the entitlements of the peasants of the region like the rest of the provinces. "
    She explained dry, that " the parliament 's decision to ensure payment of all dues to the peasants of all the peasants of Iraq in 2014 and 2015 , and the remainder of the year 2016 for a maximum period of 30 next April."
    She noted that " the parliament 's decision came after the government 's recent decision to distribute 80% of the peasants dues on the peasants of the center and south and 37% on the peasants of the Kurdistan region, and this is contrary to the Constitution , which stipulates that all Iraqis are equal rights and have the same duties, which led us to insist to obtain a parliamentary decision of the government is required to complete entitlements of the peasants of the region similar to their counterparts from other provinces. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 4:03 am