Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

OPEC's secretary-general: the need to liberalize the sale of oil from the effects of politics

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

OPEC's secretary-general: the need to liberalize the sale of oil from the effects of politics Empty OPEC's secretary-general: the need to liberalize the sale of oil from the effects of politics

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Apr 2017, 3:35 am

OPEC's secretary-general: the need to liberalize the sale of oil from the effects of politics

Release date: 2017/4/1
    [Ayna - Baghdad]
    President of the Republic Fuad Masoum said Saturday during a meeting with OPEC Secretary General that the sale of oil should be liberalized by the effects of politics.
    "The President of the Republic Fuad Masum received in Baghdad on Saturday evening the first of April 2017 OPEC Secretary General Mohamed Sanousi Bakendo and the delegation of the organization accompanying him, stressing" the need to liberalize the sale Oil from the effects of politics and not subject to supply and demand and prices to the differences and the effects of policy. "
    He welcomed the visit of Bakandou and the delegation, pointing out the importance of the role of the Organization in maintaining coordination between the oil-producing countries and preserving the rights of members, and Iraq's keenness to keep oil marketing and export away from the effects of politics.
    For his part, Mohammed Sanousi Bakendo praised the important role of Iraq in OPEC as a state institution of the Organization and Iraq's keenness for the unity of OPEC and strengthen its efforts to serve the interests of all. "The meeting was attended by Oil Minister Jabbar Luaibi.

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php%3Fstorytopic%3D41%26storyid%3D21752

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 9:37 am