Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Secretary General of the Islamic Dawa Party Nuri al-Maliki receives general secretary of the World

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Secretary General of the Islamic Dawa Party Nuri al-Maliki receives general secretary of the World  Empty Secretary General of the Islamic Dawa Party Nuri al-Maliki receives general secretary of the World

Post by Rocky Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:41 am

Secretary General of the Islamic Dawa Party Nuri al-Maliki receives general secretary of the World Assembly for Proximity of Islamic Schools of Thought

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Secretary General of the Islamic Dawa Party Nuri al - Maliki met in his office secretary - general of theWorld Assembly for Proximity of Islamic Schools of Thought Ayatollah Sheikh Mohsen Araki and his accompanying delegation. , And heard al - Maliki to a detailed explanation by the guests on theactivities carried out by the pool and showed sovereignty andwillingness to provide support and cooperation complete with complex organizations, projects and programs that are set up by seeking the aim of consolidating the unity of Muslims and strengthen their brethren. the Secretary - General of the Islamic Dawa Party on the need to strengthen the march of solidarity and Islamic unity Islamic joint action, working on the face of terrorism, extremism and religious atonement and eradication, noting that Iraq has defied Daash scheme conspiratorial , who was trying to create discord among Muslims.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:58 am