Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Guardian: Scotland Yard police consider complaints Saudi war crimes in Yemen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Guardian: Scotland Yard police consider complaints Saudi war crimes in Yemen Empty The Guardian: Scotland Yard police consider complaints Saudi war crimes in Yemen

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Apr 2017, 2:40 am

The Guardian: Scotland Yard police consider complaints Saudi war crimes in Yemen

03/04/2017 09:28 | Number of readings: 36 font size: Decrease font Enlarge font

Direction Press / Agencies
    The Guardian newspaper said in its edition on Monday, said that Scotland Yard is currently considering complaints against Saudi Arabia, on "war crimes" in Yemen, the paper predicts that lead such issues, diplomatic differences may arise between Riyadh and London.
    The paper quotes the British police, the Investigations Section of the war crimes, consider the possibility of prosecutions against those involved officials in those crimes that took place in Yemen.
    And it stated in a letter seen by the Guardian, sent on 31 March from the Department of counter-terrorism to Scottlayer management, stating, "We assure you that we have begun to consider in determining the scope of those allegations Rftamoha on war crimes in Yemen, committed by coalition forces ( Arab), which is led by Saudi Arabia against Yemen, its war as stated in the Guardian.
    The anti-terrorism department at Scotland Yard is also a lawyer working in an advocate organization for human rights, said that investigators have begun to determine the scope and size of those cases, before visiting Ahmed Asiri, spokesman for the war against the forces of Yemen to London.
    The statements come on war crimes in Yemen, at the time of preparing Theresa May British Prime Minister to visit Saudi Arabia, and discuss the issue of combating terrorism and the war on "Daesh".
    The paper adds that several voices appealed to the British government to re-assess their arms exports to Saudi Arabia.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/158124.html

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 12:50 am