Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The discovery of a new pyramid in Giza, Egypt

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The discovery of a new pyramid in Giza, Egypt Empty The discovery of a new pyramid in Giza, Egypt

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Apr 2017, 10:51 am

The discovery of a new pyramid in Giza, Egypt

BAGHDAD (Reuters) -

It found the Egyptian Ministry of Antiquities on Monday, the remains of the pyramid "in a good state of preservation", in the area south of the Bent Pyramid in Dahshur curved Bjbanh Giza Governorate.

The ministry said that the pyramid dates back to the era of the thirteenth family (1783-1649 BC), the first family began to squeeze the invasion of Egypt Hyksos, and classified in history within the Middle Kingdom in ancient Egypt.

A statement by the Ministry for the President of the Central Administration of the effects of Cairo and Giza, Alaa Shahat, as saying that part of the pyramid discovered in a good state of preservation.

He added that the Egyptian archaeological mission working in the region will complete the work Hvairha site during the coming period, in an attempt to reveal the rest of its parts.

In addition, the new discovery to a group of high-profile discoveries announced by Egypt over the past few months, in different parts of Cairo, Aswan and Luxor.

The general director of the effects of Dahshur, Adel Okasha, discovered that the remains of the pyramid is part of his internal construction, which is a corridor leading to the inside of the pyramid.

And then it rises from the ground level to lead to a ramp from the south entrance to another chamber of the west, according to Akasha.

He added that the mission succeeded as well as in the detection of a small piece of stone from alabaster by the remnants of parts of hieroglyphic text engraved in ten vertical columns.

They also found the beams and granite blocks of stone in building blocks, describes the internal planning of the pyramid found in the corridor leading to the entrance of the pyramid.

http://www.aljournal.com/main/myapp-13299/

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 5:49 am