Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Commander of the Air Force: We will not hesitate to strike terrorism outside the borders

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Commander of the Air Force: We will not hesitate to strike terrorism outside the borders Empty Commander of the Air Force: We will not hesitate to strike terrorism outside the borders

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Apr 2017, 2:38 am

Commander of the Air Force: We will not hesitate to strike terrorism outside the borders

04/04/2017 0:00

Baghdad / morning
    confirmed the commander of the Air Force pilot team Gen. Anwar Hama do not hesitate to target elements "Daesh" outside the Iraqi border, adding that "Iraqi aircraft carried out air strikes painful elements" Daesh "western Anbar province."
    Team Hama said in a press statement on Monday: " The aircraft carried out painful air strikes elements" Daesh "in wet judiciary and border areas in Anbar province," he said . "We will not hesitate to target elements" Daesh "outside the Iraqi border, as we have implemented a number of air strikes against" Daesh "within the operations" are coming, Nineveh , " and in the wetlands spend and other areas in western Iraq."
    He noted Hama that "our military forces and our aircraft seek to hunt down elements" Daesh "in all Iraqi provinces, especially the border with neighboring countries to secure because it will enhance security within the country."
    He noted the commander of the Air Force that " the Iraqi government is seeking to strengthen our air force through the conclusion of contracts , despite the economic situation , which has affected a lot and contributed to delay building an effective Iraqi air force."
    He also added that " the Iraqi air force is still needed for several years to develop and implement military duties."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 9:56 am