Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian military ships heading to the Sultanate of Oman

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian military ships heading to the Sultanate of Oman Empty Iranian military ships heading to the Sultanate of Oman

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Apr 2017, 2:33 am

Iranian military ships heading to the Sultanate of Oman

BAGHDAD (Reuters) -

Headed for naval vessels belonging to the Iranian army, to the Sultanate of Oman to conduct joint exercise for relief and maritime rescue between Iran and Oman in the Gulf waters.

The commander of the first marine area in the Iranian army, Admiral Hossein Azad, "because of the prestige and importance of the southern maritime border and the Indian Ocean in the field of maritime economy, and the large number of commercial ships and oil tankers frequency in these regions, these joint exercises between the two navies, Iran and Oman, is aimed at secure navigation in these areas, raising security readiness, and training to carry out relief operations. "

He added Azad, that "this year's maneuvers will be hosted by the Sultanate of Oman, where will be implemented in the southern waters of the Indian Ocean waters, it will also take part where the destroyer" Sabalan "and ship carrier support helicopters" Lawan "helicopter and gunboat carrier rockets, and with the participation of a thousand component units Omani, where It will continue for a week. "

share it

http://www.aljournal.com/main/myapp-13570/

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 3:39 pm