Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

St. Petersburg suicide bomber .. what he was doing in Turkey?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

St. Petersburg suicide bomber .. what he was doing in Turkey? Empty St. Petersburg suicide bomber .. what he was doing in Turkey?

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Apr 2017, 1:53 am

St. Petersburg suicide bomber .. what he was doing in Turkey?

 Moscow / Sky News

Certificate showed the work of my colleague suspected attack implemented by the metro, in St. Petersburg last week, Saturday, he traveled to Turkey earlier, according to "Reuters".
    The two men said, they did not know whether the suicide bomber Okbreuen Jalilov, traveled from Turkey to Syria, while Jalilov told his colleagues that he had traveled in November the year before last, to meet his uncle in Antalya , Turkey.
    He said the bomber 's uncle told "Reuters" that Jalilov left Antalya after about two months of his arrival, to an unknown destination. It appeared Jalilov again in Russia, last February. In March , he returned to St. Petersburg, where he rented the apartment from which to carry out the attack.
    It also extends the investigation to visit the bomber to South Korea three years ago, does not rule out investigators, he has visited Iraq or Syria , where the strongholds of the terrorist organization Daesh.
    The Jalilov resides alone in the Russian capital Moscow, where he worked as a cook for a period of time, as well as carrying out other work.
    He said friends of the family, the suicide bomber he had "condemned the two gold medals , " it was free to do anything more elaborate.
    Seeking Russian security services, to find out how about Jalilov skills in car repair and design houses to manufacture explosives.

http://almadapaper.net/ar/news/528140/%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D8%B3%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D8%B7%D8%B1%D8%B3%D8%A8%D8%B1%D8%BA-%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B0%D8%A7-%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%8A%D9%81%D8%B9%D9%84-%D9%81%D9%80%D9%8A-%D8%AA%D8%B1

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 12:45 am