Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

To identify the identity of a suicide bomber St. Petersburg

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

To identify the identity of a suicide bomber St. Petersburg Empty To identify the identity of a suicide bomber St. Petersburg

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Apr 2017, 2:40 am

To identify the identity of a suicide bomber St. Petersburg

04/04/2017

Informed sources, it said on Tuesday that the Russian authorities identified the suicide bomber who blew himself up at the train station in the city of St. Petersburg, northwest of the country's identity, after reports of another person involved in the attack.
    The sources said that the family name of the suicide bomber is Jalilov and comes from one of the Central Asian republics of age (23 years), while Russian media reported that the port descended from Kyrgyzstan but holds Russian citizenship.
    Later Tuesday, the security services in Kyrgyzstan confirmed that a suicide bomber St. Petersburg is one of its citizens.
    A spokesman for the security services in Kyrgyzstan Rkhat told Suleymanov, "Agence France Presse" that "suicide is Okbrion Jalilov (...) was born in 1995".
    The attack, which occurred Monday killed 11 people and injured dozens.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/158321.html

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 1:11 pm