Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Issuing 800 trading code for foreign investors in the capital market of Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Issuing 800 trading code for foreign investors in the capital market of Iran Empty Issuing 800 trading code for foreign investors in the capital market of Iran

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Apr 2017, 2:58 am

Issuing 800 trading code for foreign investors in the capital market of Iran

09/04/2017

He announced the Executive Director of the Tehran Stock Exchange shares and securities Hassan Qalibaf out, issuing 800 trading code for foreign investors in the top of the Iranian capital market.

He said Qalibaf continued at a conference on Saturday in Tehran under the title of "international funding opportunities and limitations of bonds raised and shares of Iranian companies in the international markets", that was issued 800 code for foreign investors, 140 of which belong to legal persons and investment funds, foreign, has been activated three codes including in the capital market after the entry into force of the nuclear agreement (January 2016).

On the other hand he confirmed that the Tehran Stock Exchange was held after the agreement, cooperation with 12 foreign exchange memoranda to allow the possibility of the presence of economic institutions across the world markets, and organized a joint meeting with the Istanbul Stock Exchange for bilateral cooperation and communication between the two exchanges.

The Executive Director added that the present time, there is an intermediate company between Tehran and Istanbul Stock Exchange is active in the field of IPO shares listed on the stock exchanges companies, where such a move would create good opportunities to finance economic institutions.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/159125.html

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 7:27 am