Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Russian delegate to the British Council: Look at me when I talk to you

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Russian delegate to the British Council: Look at me when I talk to you Empty The Russian delegate to the British Council: Look at me when I talk to you

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Apr 2017, 1:08 am

The Russian delegate to the British Council: Look at me when I talk to you

Arab and international Since 2017-04-12 at 23:56 (Baghdad time)

Follow up - Mawazine News
    Russian Deputy Ambassador to the United Nations Vladimir Savronkov attacked his British counterpart Matthew Riekroft in a harsh tone during Wednesday's session to discuss a French-British-American draft resolution on the attack on Khan Sheikhan in Syria and condemned the use of chemical weapons.
    "The Security Council was unable to act on Syria because of Russian support for Assad," the British delegate said.
    "You are trying to make the task of the Security Council more difficult," he said. "Everyone knows that you are afraid to work with the United States and are doing what you are doing to disrupt such cooperation."
    Then he shouted to the British official, "Look at me when I talk to you, and do not look at you."
    He then accused Britain of leaving the subject of the Security Council session. He then went to the United States representative, Nicky Hayley, and asked her to set up controls for the meeting. "I do not accept that someone humiliates Russia," he said.
    The draft resolution, which threatened to veto the veto, against the use of Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations, in the event of proven involvement of the regime attack
    is over

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mawazin.net%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9%2F%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9&edit-text=
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Russian delegate to the British Council: Look at me when I talk to you Empty Russian Ambassador to upbraid his British counterpart

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Apr 2017, 2:55 am

Russian Ambassador to upbraid his British counterpart

13/04/2017

Addressed the Russian ambassador to the United Nations Lnzirh British asking him to stop unfair charges.
    Russia objected to a draft resolution supported by Britain, accuses the way of indirect Syrian government of being behind the alleged chemical attack in the town of Khan Sheikhun.
    After the use of Russia's veto right to object to a draft resolution being unfair to Syria, the British ambassador said Meteo Rycroft in his speech to members of the Security Council that Russia "misusing the right of veto and supports the regime (in Syria) and the use of chemical weapons."
    Russian Ambassador Vladimir Savroncov in his response to unjust accusations launched by the British ambassador said Rycroft is only interested in obstructing the UN special envoy to Syria Staffan de Mistura's efforts and prevent the development of the political process in Syria and bring hostility UN Security Council:
    You are afraid of our cooperation with the United States, and Tbzlon what you are able to thwart this cooperation ... look at me and turning your gaze from me ... You, Lord, Rycroft spoke today about what is not included on the agenda of the meeting, and I speak the abuser from Syria, Iran, Turkey and other countries.
    He concluded his speech the Russian ambassador, warning the British ambassador to continue to undermine the dignity of Russia.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/159655.html

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 1:59 pm