Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Communications: Launch of the optical access network next Monday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Communications: Launch of the optical access network next Monday Empty Communications: Launch of the optical access network next Monday

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Apr 2017, 3:03 am

Communications: Launch of the optical access network next Monday

13/04/2017 

The Ministry of Communications Thursday, the optical access network launch FTTH Monday, noting that the project is funded by the Japanese loan to Iraq.

The Information Office of the Ministry director Hazem Mohammed Ali in a statement obtained "Alaatjah Press" a copy of which he "discussed the mechanism of action for the completion of all belongings to the success of this event technical, security and media aspects between the ministry and head of the Japanese loan team," he said, adding that he "was defining the functions and duties of the authorities supervising this work. "

He explained that "the activities of the launch of this project will be held in the office of the ministry next Monday."

The Ministry of Communications signed, last March with a local cable companies to extend the optical areas of Karkh, while indicated that the project will provide security services and ground, as well as 99 satellite channel services are encrypted.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 1:04 pm