Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Communications launches optical access network funded by the Japanese loan next Monday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Communications launches optical access network funded by the Japanese loan next Monday Empty Communications launches optical access network funded by the Japanese loan next Monday

Post by Rocky Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:59 pm

Communications launches optical access network funded by the Japanese loan next Monday

History of edits:: 2017/4/13

{Baghdad: Efrat News} announced that the Ministry of Communications for access network scanner launch FTTH next Monday and funded by the Japanese loan project.
    The Information Office of the Ministry director Hazem Mohammed Ali in a statement the agency Ralafrat News} received a copy of it, that " a preparatory meeting was held under the chairmanship of Director General of Planning and Follow - up Department on behalf of al - Asadi and head of the Japanese loan team was discussion of the mechanism of action to complete all belongings to the success of this event technical aspects , security and media. "
    He pointed out that " has been defining the functions and duties of the authorities supervising this work , " noting that " the activities of the launch of this project will be held in the office of the ministry next Monday."
    He noted that "this project offers a lot of services in the field of communications and information technology in addition to other services are in the service of the citizen" .anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:12 am