Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US vice president arrives in a base near the North Korean border

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US vice president arrives in a base near the North Korean border Empty US vice president arrives in a base near the North Korean border

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Apr 2017, 1:53 am

US vice president arrives in a base near the North Korean border

Written by : by mohanad in:April 17, 2017In: Arab World No Comments Print  E - mail
    Light News / International
    arrived US Vice President Mike Pines Monday to the entrance of the demilitarized zone between the two Koreas intervening arms, according to an AFP correspondent reported, hours after a new missile test North Korea 's failure.

He arrived pence on board a helicopter to Camp Boniface, a continued United Nations, led by the United States Center, located just a few hundred meters south of the demilitarized zone. From there, it is supposed to move to the border village of Panmunjom, where the cease-fire agreement was signed at the end of the war 1950-1953.

US Vice-President strongly criticized Sunday's failed missile test North Korea and considered it a "provocation", stressing South Korea's full support Washington in the face of threats to its neighbor.

The experiment took place Sunday morning hours of the arrival of a penny to South Korea to discuss ways to control of its northern arms programs before, amid growing fears of planning another nuclear test.

The US National Security Adviser General Herbert McMaster, Sunday, there is a global consensus that includes China's "dangerous behavior" North Korea "can not continue", stressing the cooperation of Chinese leaders with his country closely to resolve Pyongyang crisis.

He said that the United States McMaster and its allies are considering all options "non-military option", although US President Donald Trump's management was keen not to rule out this option.

http://alnoornews.net/archives/119500/%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%B5%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D9%82%D8%B1%D8%A8/

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 3:40 am