Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The International Coalition carried out a raid on Deir al-Zour, killing 8 civilians

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The International Coalition carried out a raid on Deir al-Zour, killing 8 civilians Empty The International Coalition carried out a raid on Deir al-Zour, killing 8 civilians

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Apr 2017, 2:56 am

The International Coalition carried out a raid on Deir al-Zour, killing 8 civilians

Carried out the International Air International Alliance, an air strike on the town of Abu Kamal near the sugary city, the eastern countryside of Deir al-Zour in Syria, led to the deaths of eight civilians and others were injured as a result of the raid.

According to local media sources, that the air strike targeted a house for displaced people coming from the city of Aleppo, killing eight members of one family on the spot, and injuring a number of civilians injured were taken to hospitals in the city of Abu Kamal, as well as the destruction hit the target area.

At least as a number of civilians were killed and others were wounded yesterday by the intense shelling to organize Daesh on Hrabsh in the besieged district of Abu Kamal, which is controlled by Syrian government forces.

It is worth mentioning that the residents of the city of Deir ez - Zor live humanitarian situations difficult, as a result of the siege imposed on them within the city, by elements of the organization where suffering neighborhoods of Deir al - Zour, severe food shortages and food supplies and medical supplies, with almost complete power and water outages.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=154775

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 12:53 pm