Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America carried out an air landing operation in the countryside of Deir al-Zour

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America carried out an air landing operation in the countryside of Deir al-Zour Empty America carried out an air landing operation in the countryside of Deir al-Zour

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Apr 2017, 2:36 am

America carried out an air landing operation in the countryside of Deir al-Zour

17/04/2017

Syria local sources, said a US coalition aircraft carried out Monday night, airdrops in the countryside of Deir al-Zour in eastern Syria.
    The sources added, according to the German news agency that "the international coalition aircraft carried out late on Sunday airdrop operation near the station (T-2) south of the city fields in the countryside of the monastery of eastern Zour is believed to be targeted stores of weapons belonging to the organization Daesh supply points."
    The sources added that the US-led coalition Washington aircraft made several landings today operations also in the desert cities (squares, Abu Kamal and Grennig) in the countryside east of Deir al-Zour. "
    In addition, local sources in Deir al-Zour Agency "said that the organization Daesh sent military reinforcements to Alkwynko oil fields and Jufrah and Tanak in the countryside of the monastery of eastern Zour, has also erected dozens of checkpoints in the cities of fields Alsaitat and Abu Kamal and its environs after the news of the air landing done by the spread of coalition aircraft. "
    In a related context, local media sources in the civil Abu Kamal said, Brive monastery east Zour Syria, a US air raid targeted a house for displaced people coming from the city of Aleppo, killing eight members of one family on the spot, and injuring a number of civilians injured were taken to hospitals in the city of Abu Kamal, as well as the destruction hit the target area.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/160241.html

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 11:49 pm