Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ahmadinejad: Trump said the invitation and explained to him the ways to meet them

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ahmadinejad: Trump said the invitation and explained to him the ways to meet them Empty Ahmadinejad: Trump said the invitation and explained to him the ways to meet them

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Apr 2017, 1:50 am

Ahmadinejad: Trump said the invitation and explained to him the ways to meet them

History of edits:: 2017/4/19

{International: Euphrates News} Former Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said, for sending a message to US President Donald Trump, reminded him in his promises made by the US during the election period.
    According to Ahmadinejad, during a press interview, said in the text of the letter: "Mr. Trump some of the allegations and promises, said his promises and explained to him the ways to meet them , " explaining that "you made this humanitarian duty, everyone 's duty is to remind each other, I did it as a duty human, it does not matter agreed or not, I have my duty, and I told him what is the correct way and what is the wrong way. "
    He said, " I do not wait for an answer from him, it 's public diplomacy, public diplomacy does not require an answer exclusive, the idea is to address all of humanity, but by naming only one person."
    And between, "I think Trump chose the path of war , despite the promises made by his people, I said that before I repeat: this war will certainly lead to the fall of the American global domination, and I have many reasons for this could explain it in another opportunity."
    He noted that "Iran and the United States, Russia, Saudi Arabia and Turkey, we all have to join hands to work in the first place for security, dialogue and peace in Syria, and secondly, to help achieve the will and sovereignty of the Syrian people , " stressing "we have to respect Syrian sovereignty and allow the people of Syrian choose what he wants, and accept his choice no one, no one is above the people of Syria, no one ".
    He added, "There are a lot of differences between now and then, the world is constantly changing, and similar days in the life of the individual, and this rule applies to the nation and the country is also, however, do not assume that we have become stronger in the political and economic fields."
    He pointed out that the nuclear deal, " a legal agreement signed between Iran and other countries, in Iran , has been approved by official institutions, and the leader 's commitment to it, now it logical document, but the expectations of media publicity and interviews about the nuclear agreement, presented as if it will solve all problems the world, as will be lifted collective illegal sanctions imposed on Iran, and relations will, and all the problems will be resolved. "
    He added, "I think, the way to provide the information was incorrect, the nation did not get the correct information, we saw that what was said, did not materialize. Continued sanctions and imposed new sanctions, was extended some of them, in the agreement, have not been thinking about the ability to follow - up Aleghanonaho all over the world, while agreements have been reached on such a high level, you must provide people with the right information, ask about their opinions because they will affect people in the end. "
    He said the "International Atomic Energy Agency says that the Iranians have carried out all their obligations , but some of the commitments made by the other side has not yet been achieved, I think that they have to meet them too."
    According to Ahmadinejad, "I have a general remark I say all the politicians all over the world, participating in politics must be honest, committed to human and moral values, resort to other means in politics will destroy this task lies, accusations, and spreading rumors is a bad guy , " noting " our competitors inside the country do not know anything but undermined, they direct accusations without feeling the need to provide any evidence. "
    He continued, "I am very committed to a set of humanitarian principles and values, and I am not ready to abandon them for political rivalries besides, my goal is to improve people 's situation, the country and the world" .anthy

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=141597

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 5:45 pm