Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sunni Iranian scientist calls to change the constitution material to prevent the people of his comm

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sunni Iranian scientist calls to change the constitution material to prevent the people of his comm Empty Sunni Iranian scientist calls to change the constitution material to prevent the people of his comm

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Apr 2017, 3:26 am

Sunni Iranian scientist calls to change the constitution material to prevent the people of his community from contesting the elections

Sunday April 23, 2017 9:03

News / Baghdad
    demanded a prominent Sunni religious scholars in Iran , to change an article in the country 's constitution prevents Sunnis from running for the presidential elections in Iran.

Abdul Hamid Ismail Zhi, in a speech in Saravan (southern Iran and predominantly Sunni), said that " the Constitution is not divine orders, but developed by slaves, and must be reviewed in the article that prevents the year from running for the presidential elections."
    Iran vows to respond to Washington's decision to ban the entry of Iranian
    "Daesh" threatens Persian language targeting Iran for the first time

He called the cleric "for non - discrimination between Sunnis and Shiites and between all races in Iran before the law, saying:" I wish officials more attention to such things. "

Under the Iranian Constitution, according to Article 35 of the presidential election law, five conditions must be met by the candidate, of them to be "religious and political figures, and the believers of the Islamic Republic system and official doctrine , which (Shia Imami or Twelver)."

Iran 's presidential elections will take place on 19 May / May next year in light of the intensification of the differences between the various political factions militant fundamentalism and the moderate and reformist.

accuses Niz S human rights, Iran is cracking down on ethnic and religious minorities in the country, and the implementation of the provisions of the execution without fair trials.

http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/201735/%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85-%D8%B3%D9%86%D9%8A-%D8%A5%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%B7%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8-%D8%A8%D8%AA%D8%BA%D9%8A%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%B1-%D8%AA%D9%85%D9%86%D8%B9-%D8%A3%D8%A8/ar

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 11:09 am