Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America receives asylum seekers rejected by Australia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America receives asylum seekers rejected by Australia Empty America receives asylum seekers rejected by Australia

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Apr 2017, 3:29 am

America receives asylum seekers rejected by Australia

Date: 04/25/2017 10:58
    refugees

Information / Baghdad ..

He announced that US Vice President Mike Pence, that the United States will respect the reception of a group of refugees agreement, provided that the refugees undergo strict checking procedures.

He made Pines so at a joint news conference with Australian Prime Minister, Malcolm Turnbull, who had a telephone conversation with Trump was characterized as severe due to the issue of this Agreement.

Under the agreement concluded by Obama and Turnbull last November, during the days of Trump's election, America will receive 1,250 refugees currently living in overseas detention centers in Nauru island in the Pacific Ocean and the island of Manus Papua New Guinea.

In return, Australia will be the resettlement of refugees from Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, as part of a program led by the United States in Central America.

The Pines, President Trump explained that we will respect the agreement, but that does not mean that we like, "noting that it is for the respect of the previous administration did not President Trump never shy away from expressing his disappointment in other international agreements, especially the so-called nuclear agreement with Iran.

It is noteworthy that Australia follow the strict policy to stop illegal immigration to the country, which provides for the interception and re-boats smuggling of migrants to places of launch, as well as the arrest of up in private detention centers are located on remote islands Central Pacific. Finished / 25

http://almaalomah.info/2017/04/25/world/150121

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 2:23 pm