Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dollar rises ahead of ECB statement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dollar rises ahead of ECB statement Empty Dollar rises ahead of ECB statement

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Apr 2017, 1:28 am

Dollar rises ahead of ECB statement

27/04/2017

Direction Press / Agencies
    The dollar rose against the euro on Thursday as investors recovered after it disappointed expectations about the tax plans announced by US President Donald Trump, while the Swedish krona fell sharply after the central bank pumped more money into the economy.

And it attracted attention to the euro, which was trading in limited ranges such as the European Central Bank's decision on interest rate, where traders will look for any tendency to restrict the bank's stimulus program later this year.

The dollar rose to the highest level in four weeks against the Japanese yen at 111.780 yen on Wednesday before the announcement of Trump's plans for tax reform but lost momentum after Trump's proposals failed to stir investor enthusiasm.

After recovering in Europe less than 0.1 fell to 98.987 yen by 1112 GMT.

The Swedish krona fell against the dollar and the euro after the Swedish central decision to keep the interest rate unchanged and the expansion of the bond purchase program by 15 billion crowns.

Currency fell one percent against the euro and the dollar to 9.6530 crowns per euro and 8.8526 crowns to the dollar.

The euro fell less than 0.1 percent against the dollar to $ 1.0898 after a busy jumping in it to the highest level in five and a half months to $ 1.0951 on Wednesday after the announcement of the result of the first round of the French presidential election at the weekend week and lowered projected on the single European currency risk .

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/161795.html

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 2:47 pm