Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Why Merkel refused to wear the hijab in meeting the king of Saudi Arabia?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Why Merkel refused to wear the hijab in meeting the king of Saudi Arabia? Empty Why Merkel refused to wear the hijab in meeting the king of Saudi Arabia?

Post by Rocky Tue 02 May 2017, 1:50 am

Why Merkel refused to wear the hijab in meeting the king of Saudi Arabia?

Arab and international Monday 01 May 2017

He did not comply with German Chancellor Angela Merkel, the Saudi dress for women, during talks with King Salman bin Abdul Aziz Al-Saud on Sunday.

Under Saudi law, the need to wear women robe full and cover their hair in public places, but Ms. Merkel became the latest in a series of policies Western women who have left their hair exposed when her visit to the city of Jeddah, according to a report of the newspaper "The Independent" British.

And Theresa May refused to wear the traditional abaya uniforms in her visit to the country earlier this month, while Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama rejected that protocol.

Last week, the German parliament voted on a draft law banning women from working in some public sector jobs of those who wear the burqa.

Merkel said the full veil that covers the face "should be banned, wherever legally possible."

The German Chancellor said that she raised the human rights issue with Saudi leaders, such as the death penalty system in the country, and the kingdom's role in the Yemeni war that has displaced at least two million people, according to the United Nations.

In addition to meetings with the country's rulers, Merkel also met with Bsadat Saudi businesswomen.

She said, "If I have the impression that the country is undergoing a change and that there is much of what is now possible since more than a year, but it is still achieving what we understand far Kmsawah".

The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is one of the largest trading partners for Germany in the Middle East, and executives of major German companies with the government delegation traveled to Saudi Arabia.

According to "Deutsche Welle" that the country's exports to Saudi Arabia amounted to more than half a billion euros worth in 2016 alone.

He criticized the activists, opposition politicians and religious leaders, the Saudi German arms trade because of the kingdom's role in the war in Yemen.

Germany provides training for the Saudi police and security forces and border guards.

The official SPA news agency reported that the two governments signed a number of memoranda to strengthen cooperation in the fields of technology, energy and security.

http://www.skypressiq.net/2017/5/1/%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B0%D8%A7-%D8%B1%D9%81%D8%B6%D8%AA-%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B1%D9%83%D9%84-%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%A8-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D9%84%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D9%85%D9%84%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 1:57 pm