Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Lavrov will meet Trump at the White House

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Lavrov will meet Trump at the White House Empty Lavrov will meet Trump at the White House

Post by Rocky Wed May 10, 2017 5:39 am

Lavrov will meet Trump at the White House

BAGHDAD (Reuters) -

The White House confirmed that US President, Donald Trump, will meet on Wednesday, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov in Washington.

According to a White House statement, which included the work of the American president's agenda, that "the meeting is scheduled to take place today at 6:30 pm GMT, in the Oval Office of the White House, behind closed doors, without the presence of journalists."

This, and the agency "Bloomberg" has reported earlier, quoting a US official did not mention his name, that President Trump might meet Sergei Lavrov during his visit to Washington on Wednesday.

It is worth mentioning that the "Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, based on 9 - May 11, a working visit to the United States, will meet with during US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson."

It should be noted that "the meeting with Lavrov Tillerson on Wednesday, will be the third for them after taking Donald Trump presidency in the United States. It is expected that the two ministers, during the meeting looking files, Ukraine, Syria and other major international issues as well as bilateral relations. "

After the meeting with Tillerson, Sergei Lavrov will travel to the US state of Alaska, where he will participate in the ministerial meeting of the Arctic Council.

http://www.aljournal.com/main/myapp-15297/

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:56 am