Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Prime Minister visits Washington next month to discuss cooperation in the field of armament and comb

chouchou
    chouchou

Prime Minister visits Washington next month to discuss cooperation in the field of armament and comb Empty Prime Minister visits Washington next month to discuss cooperation in the field of armament and comb

Post by chouchou Tue 20 Aug 2013, 5:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Is scheduled to proceed with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki's visit to the U.S. next month, to discuss bilateral relations between the two countries and ways of cooperation in the field of armament and combat terrorism.

The upcoming visit comes in the light of the influx of several high-level international figures to Baghdad to meet with state officials and discuss the situation in the region and their impact on Iraq.

In this direction, said House Speaker Osama al-Nujaifi during a meeting with Deputy Secretary General of the United Nations for Political Affairs Jeffrey Feltman, the importance of a genuine national reconciliation and for the purpose of ending the problems in the country, and to prevent the widening rift between the political blocs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 6:43 am