Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran's presidential election enters her silence

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran's presidential election enters her silence Empty Iran's presidential election enters her silence

Post by Rocky Thu 18 May 2017, 1:55 am

Iran's presidential election enters her silence

History of edits:: 2017/5/18

{International: Euphrates News} began the electoral silence of the Iranian presidential elections scheduled to be held on Friday and contested by four candidates are current President Hassan Rowhani and the most prominent conservative rival Ibrahim Mustafa Hashemi and a major medical approach and Mustafa Mearslem who denied his withdrawal NBA.
    The electoral process will begin at eight o'clock tomorrow morning Friday {4:30} Greenwich.
    They are entitled to some 56 million voters to vote in the Iranian elections, and voters will vote in 63 thousand and 429 polling stations and 14 thousand mobile fund scattered across Iran.
    And 350 thousand will secure the elections security component, while the 570 correspondents and journalists from 42 countries covered in the media.
    The Interior Ministry confirmed that the results of the Iranian counting of votes will be announced once public opinion rather than gradually after the end of operations Altsoat.anthy

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=142854

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 7:27 am