Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

INTERPOL: forging more than 30 thousand Syrian passport

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

INTERPOL: forging more than 30 thousand Syrian passport Empty INTERPOL: forging more than 30 thousand Syrian passport

Post by Rocky Mon 22 May 2017, 2:52 am

INTERPOL: forging more than 30 thousand Syrian passport

22/05/2017

President of the International Police revealed Branch (INTERPOL) in the Syrian Interior Ministry, Lt. Col. Khalid Al-Hussein, more than a thousand Syrian passport was stolen or falsified during the years of the crisis.
    He said Hussein, according to the Syrian Al-Watan newspaper, that the number of Arab and foreign persons who issued against them international broadcasters during the years of the crisis amounted to 4 thousand people have committed a large terrorist criminal offenses after entering Syrian territory, stressing that they are wanted by other countries.
    The Syrian official adjust the Saudis and Qataris of perpetrators of crimes in Syria, was a two-state media girlfriends relationship them to send recovery files, but both countries have not Tstjiba to our correspondence, adding that these countries inform us about the arrest of Syrians have, and did not Aslmona them, pointing out that even the US US seized the Syrians and without their informed us that we received them.
    While the smuggling of antiquities received, Hussein said he was stealing and smuggling of some 25 thousand archaeological pieces were provided with INTERPOL International My organization UNESCO lists include these stolen items, confirming receipt of information from UNESCO for the smuggling of large numbers of artifacts to Turkey and Jordan.
    He said Hussein: there are traces of them excavated illegally extracted from the archaeological sites of Syria was not Mnaqba previously reported and fled to the two countries referred to, revealing the promises of UNESCO with another meeting retrieved.
    AQ

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/165460.html

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 11:30 am