Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington: Pyongyang approaching possession capable of hitting America's nuclear missile

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington: Pyongyang approaching possession capable of hitting America's nuclear missile Empty Washington: Pyongyang approaching possession capable of hitting America's nuclear missile

Post by Rocky Fri 26 May 2017, 6:43 am

Washington: Pyongyang approaching possession capable of hitting America's nuclear missile

May 25, 2017

Vincent Stewart confirmed, US military intelligence director, at a meeting of the Senate that North Korea will be able to get a nuclear missile capable of reaching the United States, if not Tkbh.oukal Stewart, in testimony in this regard: «If the system left in the current path in another it will work command in the deployment of a missile carrying a nuclear weapon capable of threatening US territory », adding:« while it is almost impossible to predict when this capability gets ?, the North Korean regime on the past through the acquisition of this capability will be inevitable ».ooceft news agency Reuters Stewart's remarks as «the latest evidence of mounting ful American's on the evolution of Pyongyang's programs for missiles and nuclear weapons, which North Korea says it needs to defend itself ».oohart Agency that US lawmakers insisted on military intelligence director Vincent Stewart, and Director of National Intelligence Dan Coates, to estimate the time that North Korea separated from the possession of a missile ballistic ICBM capable of reaching land Alomrakih.ofattt told Reuters that Stewart warned on the occasion of the growing threat of North Korea, although US officials were repeatedly refused to estimate the specific duration to get Pyongyang on ballistic missile cleared Q nuclear capable of reaching the United States because that «will reveal how much familiar with Washington's capabilities North Korea». It is his part, US President, Donald Trump, North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, as «crazy possessed nuclear weapons», and said that his country can not to leave insane possesses nuclear capabilities free Tliqa.okhevc Washington Post newspaper, that Trump qualified Kim Palmjnon carrying a nuclear weapon, in a telephone conversation with the President of the Philippines, Rodrigo Dottirta, last April, based on the text of the conversation that lifted the veil by the Philippine government and arrived a copy of the Sahevh.oketbt newspaper that the subject of President of the telephone conversation, which took place on April 29, the question of the settlement of the crisis situation with North Korea. During the conversation, Trump expressed satisfaction with the failure of the recent missile tests to the DPRK, noting that «this is a good news«. In response, Dottirta Kim Jong-un «playing with his bombs, and playing with his toys said», adding that «the leader of North Korea is suffering from problems in the head and can get insanity by surprise» as quoted by Asahevh.obhsp Washington Post, responded Trump said: «we can not allow crazy possessed nuclear weapons to be a free man, we have a lot of firepower, and more than it has (Kim Jong-un), twenty Dafa- but we do not want to use» US President .otalb of Philippine counterpart, his testimony from what If he believed that China has «authority» Kim? He replied Dottirta: «Yes, ultimately the most powerful paper, any ace is, however, China,» according to Sahevh.ooarb Trump hopes to be able to «China to solve the problem» with Kim. He said: «If China did not provide the solution, we are so we will do». When the President of the Philippines offer «contact with Chinese President Xi Jinping to discuss this issue with him», Trump replied, saying: «I am able to inform him of hope and look forward to that .. I have a good relationship with him». The newspaper reported the words Tramb.oukd admitted to a Trump administration representatives to translate the text of the conversation between the two leaders minutes, but he refused to comment on the «leaked document from a foreign country». The Washington Post confirmed that it had received its report on this document, from a reliable man who asked not to be named, because this document is not intended for publication Osla.oukal a representative of Trump's presidential administration, speaking on condition of anonymity, told the newspaper, said that «the US president is seeking support for a lot of regional powers for the situation with the Democratic People's Republic of Korea. » He added that «regional support is crucial specifically the president, who wisely trying to solve a very complex situation». According to reports, the newspaper, the Trump praised during the telephone conversation with Philippine President latter, admitting that he «does not believe in order to solve problems with the work drugs. »He added:« many countries have this problem, but we also have this problem, but what you're doing is a very great effort, I wanted to contact you and Osmaekm this ». In the end, Trump called Dottirta to visit the White House. He said to him: «I would be happy to welcome you in the Oval Office at any time you wish it seriously visit us, just told us Msbaka..etn yourself, and we'll take care of North Korea (in English is a play on words and means« with care Take Look ») ...» .hsp Washington Post.

http://www.almuraqeb-aliraqi.org/archives/80918

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 4:34 am