Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nuclear" disaster threatening the United States

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nuclear" disaster threatening the United States Empty Nuclear" disaster threatening the United States

Post by Rocky Sat 27 May 2017, 3:34 am

"Nuclear" disaster threatening the United States

27/05/2017

Scientists have warned, that the reluctance of federal regulators in the United States requiring the operation of nuclear reactors companies spend five billion dollars to promote the securing of spent fuel rods stored underground, threatening the country's potential disaster.
    Experts said in the "Science" journal The Nuclear Regulatory Commission flouts largely risk and occurrence of possible contamination from nuclear waste fire caused by an earthquake or a planned attack.
    In 2014 the Nuclear Regulatory Commission found that the chances of a disaster because of leaving radioactive waste in storage basins is too far in the cost does not justify the transfer to dry casks are safer.
    The Commission said that the possibility of an earthquake can lead to radioactive leakage does not exceed an earthquake every ten million years, making it difficult to justify the transfer of spent fuel, which cost about $ 50 million per reactor.
    The star of an accident at the Japanese Fukushima nuclear plant in 2011, a wave of giant D after an earthquake.
    But Edwin Lyman, a senior scientist at the "Union of Concerned Scientists", one of the authors of the article in "Science" journal published by the American Association for the Advancement of Science, said: "We believe that the Nuclear Regulatory Commission manipulated the analysis, it is essential to get the answer you want."
    The report said that such a disaster could, on average, that the authorities forced the evacuation of eight million people, and caused damage to a size of $ trillion in the United States, the largest producer of nuclear energy in the world.
    The committee said in a statement on Friday it stood by the outcome reached last year's staff that "the security of the US nuclear power plants is still very strong."

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/166214.html

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 2:33 pm