Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

British policy report: a new disaster threatening Iraq to be borne by two states and the government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

British policy report: a new disaster threatening Iraq to be borne by two states and the government Empty British policy report: a new disaster threatening Iraq to be borne by two states and the government

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Sep 2018, 2:59 am

[size=32]
    British policy report: a new disaster threatening Iraq to be borne by two states and the government "corrupt"[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

"The marshes in southern Iraq have many friends, but their enemies are more, and the enemies make gains." Richard Spencer began his report in The Times, which he prepared from the Chabaish district of Iraq.
    Spencer said that "three decades after the destruction of the marshes by Saddam Hussein, there are threats to the region again, cattle are dying and the water is poisoned and fertile land has dried up."
    "Although southern Iraq, with its oil reserves, may be one of the richest areas in the Middle East, many of its inhabitants live in misery."
    Jassem al-Asadi, a local director of Nature Iraq, said that although drought had occurred before, particularly in 2009 and 2015, the wave of the year was unprecedented.
    According to the Times, Turkey, Iran, the "corrupt" government and climate change are all responsible for a catastrophic collapse that has led to extensive drylands in the marshes.
    Spencer said the level of water in the marshes had declined in the last six months from 1.8 meters above sea level to about 46 centimeters.
    Al-Asadi believes that there are several reasons behind this, most notably the shortage of rainwater during the current year.
    The report also cited a major new factor: Turkey's decision to fill the Eliso dam on the Tigris River near the border with Iraq.
    The author also said that Iran had also decided to cut off many tributaries of the Tigris River.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:33 am