Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Main: Iran's presidential election has been rigged and demands an investigation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Main: Iran's presidential election has been rigged and demands an investigation Empty Main: Iran's presidential election has been rigged and demands an investigation

Post by Rocky Tue 30 May 2017, 2:12 am

Main: Iran's presidential election has been rigged and demands an investigation

Arab and international Since 2017-05-30 at 09:52 (Baghdad time)

Follow Mawazine News
    The losing candidate in Iran's presidential election, conservative Ibrahim Razi, complained of fraud and called on the judiciary and the electoral council to investigate.
    "The manipulation of the number of participants is inappropriate and the ballot boxes should not be sent to centers where the government's (main) opposition has an opportunity to get votes that are very inappropriate," the semi-official Fars news agency reported on Monday.
    The charges, expected to infuriate key supporters, have been among his strongest statements since losing the May 19 election to the newly-elected president, Hassan Rowhani.
    Rohani won 57 percent of the votes, compared with 38 percent for the president.
    "I ask the Guardian Council and the judiciary not to allow encroachment on the rights of the people," said the losing candidate.
    Iran's Guardian Council oversees the elections and scrutinizes applications for candidature, although the council has already approved the election results.
    But his remarks are a sign that he and his supporters will continue to resist Rohani, who has won promises to support social freedoms, improve the human rights record and open Iran to Western investment.
    Razi, a cleric who has served in the judiciary for many years, said Rouhani "misused television, newspapers and government headquarters in his campaign."
    During the campaign, the two candidates exchanged sharp criticism in debates and talk, using a language rarely used in Iran's political circles. Rohani was accused of committing abuses while serving in the judiciary, and in turn accused him of corruption and mismanagement of the economy.

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mawazin.net%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9%2F%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9&edit-text=

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 9:20 am