Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Economic representative prepares to host Governor of the Central Bank

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic representative prepares to host Governor of the Central Bank  Empty Economic representative prepares to host Governor of the Central Bank

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Aug 2013, 12:38 pm

Economic representative prepares to host Governor of the Central Bank

On August 26, 2013 In economic

Baghdad/Iraq News Network-member Parliamentary Commission of economy and investment mahma Khalil sinjari readiness Committee to host the Central Bank Governor and officials soon on plans and policy of selling the dollar and raise the value of the dinar said sinjari, told a press conference today: the hosting will be the cause of the failure of the Bank to invest in Iraq out of Chapter VII to enhance the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar, noting that the Iraqi sovereign balance exceeds the $ 76 billion in World Bank and there was a constant increase of the balance , And exit Iraq from Chapter VII of this unreasonable to keep the exchange rate in the market more than 1,200 Iraqi dinars and asked the Central Bank to improve the Iraqi dinar against the dollar, the Central Bank accused of failing to exploit the historic achievement and is out of Iraq from Chapter VII, which was supposed to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against other currencies, adding that the Commission call for officials at the Central Bank, is preparing a new strategy and policy and plan active time period for raising the value of Iraqi dinar To promote the economic reality and achieve the desired goal. and there must be a balance of Iraq with his sovereign.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Economic representative prepares to host Governor of the Central Bank  Empty Re: Economic representative prepares to host Governor of the Central Bank

Post by notazbad2000 Mon 26 Aug 2013, 2:04 pm

If they can hash this out, we may have a chance!

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

Wayne Irby
    Wayne Irby
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Economic representative prepares to host Governor of the Central Bank  Empty Re: Economic representative prepares to host Governor of the Central Bank

Post by Wayne Irby Mon 26 Aug 2013, 6:48 pm

They need to hurry & raise the value where I can quit work, cause "I'm sick & tired of being sick & tired!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 6:03 am