Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi Calls for "free and fair" elections, far from interference

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi Calls for "free and fair" elections, far from interference Empty Allawi Calls for "free and fair" elections, far from interference

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Jun 2017, 1:29 am

Allawi Calls for "free and fair" elections, far from interference

 Baghdad / term

Called Vice President Iyad Allawi, on Saturday, through a letter addressed to Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, to start " on the ground" to achieve reconciliation and reintegration of displaced persons to their areas liberated.
    Allawi stressed the need to hold "free and fair", far from the state interventions elections, while wary of resorting to "state components", and its impact on the future of Iraq 's destructive.
    The letter, addressed to the leader of the National Coalition during a press conference held in Baghdad , and I followed (range), an invitation to the Abadi "to start in the field of reconciliation and re - displaced the fact that it will contribute to the fight against extremism."
    He said Allawi "is unreasonable and the presence of millions of displaced people in Iraq and that there be more than 30 percent of the Iraqis under the poverty line."
    The Deputy President of the Republic " to hold negligent after achieving victory over Daesh and conduct investigations with them," pointing at the same time that the "state of the components will lead to the destruction of Iraq, and that there is an Islamic political forces , including the Sadrist movement with the building of the state of citizenship."
    Allawi stressed " the need for Iraq to take a balanced role to achieve stability in the region , " and urged to "conduct fair elections in the country where there is no external interference."
    In a related context, Allawi met with the President of the National Alliance , Ammar al - Hakim, and discussed with him developments in the battle against Daesh and the relationship between the center of Kurdistan province in the light of recent developments.
    A statement by the Office of the Vice President of the Republic, I got it (long) yesterday, that the recent "Iyad Allawi , head of the National Alliance Ammar al - Hakim and his accompanying delegation met, the two sides reviewed the progress of the battle against Daesh, and perceptions after the expulsion of the terrorist organization, and the relationship between the center and the Kurdistan region in the framework of emphasize national unity and resolve outstanding issues through dialogue and understanding. "
    He called Allawi and al - Hakim, according to the statement, to "adopt dialogue and calm in solving problems and crises within the region, and warned of the consequences of continuing on the Iraqi situation." The two sides discussed the "Gulf crisis - Qatari relations, Qatar and the Arab and striking to the dangers of increasing tensions and posed threat to the stability and safety of the region
    inflamed,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 6:32 pm