Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran's armed forces: America and Saudi Arabia terrorist administrations operations targeting Tehran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran's armed forces: America and Saudi Arabia terrorist administrations operations targeting Tehran Empty Iran's armed forces: America and Saudi Arabia terrorist administrations operations targeting Tehran

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Jun 2017, 2:32 am

Iran's armed forces: America and Saudi Arabia terrorist administrations operations targeting Tehran

13/06/2017

Direction Press / Kalat
    A spokesman for the Iranian Armed Forces Brigadier General Massoud said that Saudi Arabia is an Algerian and American administrations, and Osndta and Ugeta terrorist operations targeting Tehran.

A spokesman for the Iranian Armed Forces Brigadier General Syed Masood Algerian said during a press statement that the organization of Daesh is carried out terrorist attacks on Tehran, which led to the martyrdom and wounding a number of citizens, according to the confessions made by a number of detainees.

He added: "Without a doubt, Saudi Arabia and America stand behind the management and directing and assigning these operations and terrorist acts targeting the region.", Noting that today we see the effects of this support for terrorism in Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Yemen and the rest of the European countries.

A spokesman for the Iranian armed forces, said that the Iranian people strong enough to stand against these attacks will not be deterred by these actions to complete his way in the fight against terrorism and the realization of rights.
    http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/168794.html

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 2:47 am