Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Send 12 thousand bags of sugar to Mosul

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Send 12 thousand bags of sugar to Mosul Empty Send 12 thousand bags of sugar to Mosul

Post by Rocky Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:33 am

Send 12 thousand bags of sugar to Mosul

 Baghdad / term

Ministry of Commerce announced, on Friday, Mosul supply stores with 12 thousand bags of sugar, confirmed sending 23 trucks loaded with sugar from the stores Salah al - Din.
    The general manager of food in the ministry, on behalf of Hammoud , in a press statement that " the ministry sent 23 trucks loaded with 12 thousand bags of sugar to the stores of Mosul Bazwaya bathroom fresh , " he said, adding that "sugar was divided by 10 thousand bag stores Bazwaya, and 2000 bag stores bath camp
    breeze. "
    He stressed that " the quantity was supplied from the Salah al - Din , a branch of the stores within the alert campaign launched by the ministry a few days ago to aid the people of Nineveh."
    And that " the ministry is closely following storage operations and processing of the liberated areas and camps for the displaced, according to the monthly quota , " pointing to "near the declaration of processing all areas of the receipt of very large amounts of the ration card items (food, sugar , oil)."
    The General Company for Foodstuff Trading in the Ministry of Commerce, announced (Wednesday June 14), alert fleet for transfers of food (food, sugar , oil) to the stores of Mosul.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:20 am