Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia sets the red lines the US to fly over Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia sets the red lines the US to fly over Syria Empty Russia sets the red lines the US to fly over Syria

Post by Rocky Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:09 am

Russia sets the red lines the US to fly over Syria

20/06/2017

Worsen the situation between Russia and America in Syria, especially after the US forces shoot down Syrian aircraft over the countryside of Raqqa, which has angered Moscow and push it to draw red lines prohibit US aircraft exceeded.
    The international coalition aircraft targeted last Sunday afternoon, a Syrian fighter jets located in the southern countryside of Raqqa Rusafa area during the implementation of a combat mission against the organization "Daesh" in the region, which led to the fall of the plane.
    To come after Russia's reaction immediately that support the Syrian forces in the fight against terrorism, where the Russian Defense Ministry announced that the Russian party suspends cooperation with the US side to ensure aviation safety in Syria, and that Russian military aircraft will deal with any aircraft is west of the Euphrates River discovered as a target air.
    It revealed the newspaper "Kommersant", commenting on the announcement by the Russian Ministry of Defense, that Moscow has identified a red line may not fly the United States and its allies surpassed.
    For its part, he wrote the newspaper "Komsomolskaya Pravda" Russia: Syria appeared in the sky of a new road map placed under Syrian and Russian air forces will fall anything that crosses the sky of this country the way of illegal surveillance.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/169590.html

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:56 am